Viking Mobile Concrete Batch Plant
Capacity: 30-60M3 per hour
Volume: 2250L (Gross) – 1500L (net)
Water Tank: 4000L
Load Cells: 3 x 5000KG
Focus on economies of scale, flexibility and high quality concrete.
This compact but powerful mobile concrete batch plant can begin producing concrete on site in just a few hours. With a capacity of 30-60M3 per hour you can produce enough concrete for any sized project. The VIKING is assembled on a common twinaxle 13.6 M step frame semi trailer. The standard model is delivered with a large integrated twin hopper for aggregates in the back, preweighing of cement, water and additives and a smaller twin hopper in the front.
VIKING can be delivered with a wide range of options, including enlarged silo sides for hoppers, integrated hopper for one type of aggregate, additional hopper for aggregates, additional water pump, water heater, additional additive pump, air compressor, vibrators, toolbox and remote control. Use the VIKING in combination with equipment such as belt conveyors, cement silos, big bag silos and cement augers or concrete pumps.
Assembled on twin-axle semi trailer frame
- Agitator pan mixer
- 2 integrated twin hoppers for 2 x 2 types of aggregate
- 2 x 2 separate feed belts
- Water supply
- Load cells
- Computerized dosing equipment and control unit with dosing accuracy of +/-1-2%
- Integrated silo with auger for pre-weighing of cement
- at remote locations
- on difficult to access job sites such as islands
- on construction sites with space constraints
- in the middle of urban centres
- totally mobile at speeds up to 80KM per hour
- quick and easy to set up and begin producing within a few hours