F2200 Portable Concrete Batch Plant
Capacity: 25-45M3 per hour
Volume: 2200L (gross) – 1500L (net)
Water Tank: 500L
Load Cells: 3 x 5000KG
Cost effective on-site production of concrete and flowable fill.
The F2200 portable concrete batch plant with a capacity of 25-80 M³/h. It is capable of producing ordinary concrete at 25-45 M³/h or flowable fill at 50-80 M³/h. This on site batch plant allows for the recycling of existing material in the production of flowable fill - an environmentally friendly and cost effective solution.
The pan mixer is equipped with adjustable mixing arms with robust mixing shovels and side scrapers, providing a short cycle time and a high, uniform concrete quality. High quality is also ensured with the integrated control system that controls and monitors all processes and connected equipment including additive pumps, conveyors, and cement silos.
F2200 is a highly flexible solution. It is fast and easy to erect. All you have to do is connect electricity, water and any other equipment, and fill sand and gravel in the hoppers.
- Agitator pan mixer
- 2 integrated twin hoppers for 2 x 2 types of aggregate with separate feed belts
- Water supply
- Load cells
- Computerized operating system for accuracy of recipes
- at remote locations
- on difficult to access job sites such as islands
- on construction sites with space constraints
- in the middle of urban centre
- Low operating cost
- Easy to clean, maintain and service
- Produce your own concrete for a fraction of the cost of ready-mix